Becca Seitz, Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist
There are a ton of acupuncturists here in Portland (as you may have noticed!) so it's important to find the right acupuncturist for you! It's kind of like finding the right hairstylist - don't worry if the first acupuncturist you try isn't the right match, you'll know when you find the one. Here are a few things about me and my treatments to help you decide if you think we might be a good match:
If you want to know if acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine could be useful for your health concerns, please contact me with your questions, schedule a complimentary consultation or if you're feeling ready to give me a try, go ahead and book an appointment!
Licenses and Certifications
I was born and raised right here in Portland and absolutely LOVE my hometown. Where else can you get to the beach, the mountains, the Gorge or the high desert all within just a few hours' drive?
I fell in love with acupuncture when it cured me of my allergies, and for a girl who loves the outdoors, that was a REALLY big deal! I recognized the power of acupuncture and Chinese herbs and wanted to help other people discover the world of Chinese medicine!
- The American Board of Animal Acupuncture - Fellow since 2013, Secretary 2013-2015
- The International Academy of Animal Acupuncture - President and instructor 2013-2015
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine Alumni Association - Member since 2006, on the Board of Directors 2012-2014
- Multnomah County Health Reserve Corps - Member 2007-2020
- Oregon Association of Acupuncturists - Member since 2006, on the Board of Directors 2012-2014
Becca Seitz, MAcOM, LAc - Acupuncture in SE Portland, Oregon
Serving Portland, Woodstock, and Lents neighborhoods.