Here is where we left off:
Every trailer is different, so we've already found that we've made a (some?) mistake. But it's not unfixable, so that's a REAL WIN when it comes to Maude ;)
This first sheet of aluminum, as you can see in the photo juuuuuuuust barely reaches around the curve between the two sets of windows. You'll notice that the bottom corner doesn't overlap the window frame. It'll be okay, because we have the original interior skins that will cover the gap, but it took some strategizing to make sure that everything would be covered ;)
Once we got this completed, we were feeling pretty done for the weekend. Believe it or not, it took about 7 hours to get this far!
We're pretty stoked with how it looks! It's nice to have a bit of a "win" with Maude for once ;) And for the next couple of weekends, we have relatively simple and rewarding work ahead of us as we finish this front end, and then repeat the process on the back end!
Until next time!