We have spent so much time on these end caps. Last weekend, we went back into Maude to try to prod the end cap into place better, but it just wasn't improving. So we tried to start thinking of other solutions.
Here's where we started this weekend. It's a bit hard to tell, but the bottoms of the end cap just aren't flexing into the corners well enough.
On Sunday, since we need to order supplies to rebuild end caps, we decided to tie up a few loose ends!
I caulked some more rivets on the interior, while Mike tweaked the door to try to get the last bit of leaking under control. We're having some rain today, so we'll get to see if it worked! ;)
I'm very thankful to have made some drastic decisions and to be able to move forward with creating the new end caps!
Until next time! <3 Becca