This weekend we worked on getting the insulation installed in the rear end cap so that we could take measurements to order new aluminum that FITS ;)
Here's where we started:
We found that it wasn't particularly useful to have both of us working on the foam board - I ended up standing around a bit and feeling superfluous ;) So, I started gluing up Reflectix on the rest of the walls. It's not helpful for the end cap itself, but it's the first step in insulating the rest of the walls for later!
On a fun note: It was POURING while we were working on Maude. The rain sounds SOOOOO nice in there! It was a BIT loud, but don't worry, the front end cap with all of its insulation seemed to block out the bulk of it in that area! I can't wait to see what it sounds like when the insulation is all complete!
Until next time! <3 Becca