On Saturday, we started trying to decide our next steps. It was a long, rough week, so we decided to pluck some low-hanging fruit. As we go along, I add tasks to a list. These are typically little details that, for whatever reason, we didn't finish with the original project. For example: the hardware that opens/closes the windows and finding suitable replacements is on that list ;) Another thing on that list was getting the front two stabilizing jacks installed.
Mike had installed the rear two stabilizers last summer. But we didn't have great tools to do it, so he was pretty frustrated by the project, and dropped it. We've since gotten the proper tools, and HOLY COW! The right tools made the job SO much easier! And Maude is super stable now! THIS trailer ain't a-rockin'!
Not shown: We also snipped some pieces of the belly pan off that we'd been meaning to since we did that project LOL
But really, the front end cap needs to be installed so it'll be out of our way for moving forward with just about any other project in the trailer. Here's what we started with!
We only got as far as the picture above shows, but we're excited for next weekend to finish up the insulation and to start getting that end cap installed!
Until next time! <3 Becca