After we got the shell lifted off, we were super excited about the progress we'd made! This was the biggest barrier to getting her done in terms of scariness ;) So we were super excited to get the rotten subfloor ripped up so we could continue moving forward with getting her frame sandblasted, repaired and painted!
The good news is that we knew she was going to be a huge project and that a ruined frame was a possibility - we were just hopeful that it wouldn't be our reality.
Turns out Maude is a roller coaster, not a trailer ;)
The great new is that we've found someone who can build a new frame for us! The bad news is that they're backed up until June. So we're still on the lookout for someone who can get it done sooner, but at least we've got someone who can eventually!
In the meantime, we adopted this lovely lady to help us heal our emotional wounds ;)
Thanks again for following along on the roller coaster ride that is renovating Maude the Trailer!